14.1.04



The heavens above

For as long as I can remember, I've loved the night sky, the stars. Orion is my favorite constellation, followed closely by Cassiopeia.

This week I've been inundated with talk of the Mars Rover Mission and President Bush's big space announcement at 3:00 p.m. EST today. The press conference will reveal Bush's new plan for space exploration - just another clip to add to the stories already on the net.

Who has noticed that Bush's *new* plan is just a revival of his dad's space plan?

My phone's ringing - so I've got to run... but will be back with another NASA post. For the record, I'm all for an increase to NASA's budget.

Who here supports space exploration? Who thinks it's a bunch of hooey? And if so, which government agency would you give NASA's annual $15 billion budget to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home