15.12.03



Time to make the big switch

Less than a year after buying my Samsung super-duper camera-phone, it broke. The hinge snapped, disabling the entire phone (shoddy plastic crap exterior that costs $350).

ANYWAAAAAY... I've noticed that other people get phone calls in elevators and subway tunnels, but I never do.

I'm a Sprint customer. Have been for 4 years now. And in general I have no complaints... it's not like I often travel to West Virginia where I get no signal at all. I would like to get a signal in the subway though.

So I'm looking to switch providers.

I've heard so many rumors about who provides the best coverage (Verizon? AT&T?), the best phones (T-mobile), most options (Nextel) - it's a confusing place, this mobileland. So I thought I'd go to the source - the users.

What service do you have? Are you satisfied with it? Would you recommend it? Right now my phone does everything but cook - camera with flash, internet access with a bright color screen, assigned rings for particular people. Should I stay with Sprint? Should I suck it up and replace my superphone with another Samsung? Or is there a better service company out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home