6.1.04



Is there anything more beautiful?

I'm definitely a dog person. My childhood includes fond memories of German Shepherds, Saint Bernards, and Siberian Huskies. Even now, I prefer big dogs to tiny, ratlike miniatures - breeds like Akitas, Rottweilers, and Samoyeds.

Definitely a dog person.

Except when it comes to big cats. Years ago, I visited the Secret Garden and White Tiger Habitat at the Mirage in Las Vegas. Instead of buying tickets to the Seigfriend and Roy Cat Extravaganza, I saw Cirque du Soleil and have been kicking myself since.

Getting back to my point - the white tigers are gorgeous creatures. And thanks to Bety, there are 6 more of these rare cats walking the planet.

Are you a dog or a cat person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home