6.1.04



Resolutions

This year I decided not to make any resolutions. I mean, I've had the same list for the past three years: eat healthy, exercise daily, save money, publish something, etc.etc.

See - 2004 is going to be different. If I have to consciously alter the way I'd normally react or break my routines, I want my life to change.

I've always worn my hair long. With the exception of my junior year of college when I kept it in a chin-length bob, it's always been straight, thick and long. A dramatic change for me would be to allow the stylist to cut bangs.

Keeping in the spirit of shaking things up, as I walked to my salon last Friday, I wondered how I'd look in short hair. Before I could change my mind, a cobalt blue ribbon held the 14-inches of hair I was donating to Locks of Love.

I guess it's safe to say that I've resolved to go against the grain, to modify my routines, to change the norm.

What are your resolutions for 2004?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home