17.9.03



A trip to the zoo

I promised my 9-year old cousin the next time she comes down for a visit, I'll take her to the zoo. From the sound of the whoops and hollers, she was ecstatic.

I admit, I get more than a little excited when I see the big cats - the Bengal tigers, the black panthers, the lions. And the monkey house is always a hoot.

But what is it with kids and "the zoo"? They swoon when they hear the word.

When was the last time you paid your local zoo a visit? I haven't been to the zoo in a while - maybe a couple years, even though it's only one metro stop away from my neighborhood. This past summer, animal deaths at the zoo was the common headline.

What are your favorite animals? I love the white Bengal tiger.

If you were an animal, what would you be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home