12.9.03



What's in a name

I'm feeling uninspired, so I clicked on today's Friday Five questions.

1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
It's the same name.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I love my name the way it is.

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
I give naming credit to my wonderful mom. You can read the story here.

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
Tiffany. Read the post above.

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it?
Hmmmm... I dare say not quite accurate. The first half is all wrong, the second part gets warmer but still doesn't nail my personality.

"You have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors." I have a great appreciation for nature, but given the choice of camping or checking into a 5 star resort, point me to the concierge.
If these points were true I'd be out of a job - "Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it."

The Second Half:
"You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof. The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature. A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts."

Well, that was interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chimney Cleaning Spring Hill said...

Grreat post

11/6/22, 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home