4.11.03



Signs

I used to be a huge believer in signs. It's only in retrospect that I see the strong confidence I placed on fate... in destiny. At the time, I didn't realize I was allowing random occurences to influence my decisions in the negative or the positive.

To me the signs weren't random at all. They were attempts by a divine power to help guide me on my predestined path by helping me make decisions along the way.

Hitting three green lights in a row - a clear sign that I should stay the course. Flipping heads 7 times in a row - I'm definitely on the right path. The flight that cost $99 yesterday is $350 today - hmmmmmmm.... better postpone that trip.

I don't do that anymore, but was reminded of a time when I did.

How many of you believe in or rely on signs? Do you follow them or purposely ignore them? Or do you forget about signs and just live day-to-day come what may?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home