10.10.03



Friday Five

I'm feeling lethargic, so I'll just answer today's Friday Five.


1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
I love basketball - specifically NCAA mens basketball - and always root for my Alma Mater. I'm also a fan of the NBA (Go Celtics and Wizards --> even thought they suck! Wohooooooooooo!!!).

I also enjoy watching football, hockey and figure skating.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Bulls, Celtics, Wizards, Bruins, Capitals, DC United, New England Revolution, Red Sox, Orioles, and go see my football explanation here.

Michael Jordan, Christian Laettner (sigh), Etan Thomas, Jerry Stackhouse, Antoine Walker, Paul Pierce, Tom Brady, Donovan McNabb, Brett Favre, Doug Flutie, Marco Etcheverry, Pedro Martinez, Trot Nixon, Jason Varitek, Sammy Sosa, and Michelle Kwan.

3. Are there any sports you hate?
Not a fan of bowling, golf or motorcross. Will tolerate baseball and tennis.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
YES - baseball games, basketball games, hockey games, football games.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
Ran track in high school. *Play* softball in DC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home