2.10.03



The thought-provoking comment

Oarah of My Secret Fantasies left the thought-provoking comment I wanted to get to here.

I am happily married, don't cheat, & never have. Suppose one makes the leap of faith, and does work for years. Does a failure 5, 10, 15 years down the road mean one them just quit trying? What if you are on your 10th, 15th, 25th honeymoon and fall for the clerk at the hotel? I mean, "love at first sight" madly in love. Do you blame it on circumstance and forget the whole thing? Have a good laugh with your spouse? I hate it when people that have a good thing ruin it by always thinking their is something better out there. I would guess 90% are dead wrong in thinking that way. But for so many that marry young, how do you know? I am not looking for advice, I just wonder. Is there only "ONE" for everyone. Do you believe in Love at first sight?

What DO we think of "love at first sight?" Or is that wishful thinking? Does it really just boil down to "lust at first sight?" And is there a perfect match for everyone? Or are there many "ones" in a lifetime?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home