21.8.03



Mixing business with pleasure Part II

Would you or do you date co-coworkers?

I had an awful experience a few years ago and swore I would never again date a guy I worked with.

But there is this one guy I keep running into. I've seen him out a few times, but aside from a wave, avoided any social interaction. We work in different departments, but my office has contact with all of the divisions across the organization. So every now and then I find myself working with him for a month at a time.

Is he worth pursuing? Or should I stick with my current policy and wait for the day he finds a new job elsewhere to make my move?

2 Comments:

Blogger fbvidgo - A Free Tool for Facebook Video Download said...

Hi, Enjoy the article, I'm Manisha, I really want to say sincerely that this is amazing content that you have shared. thanks for this. it's really very helpful for me.

Live Current Affairs
Live Sarkari Naukri
How to get a Government Job easily
Facebook Video Download Online
Sarkari Yojana - PM Modi Yojana

9/8/20, 6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Small removals Wigan

10/28/21, 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home