27.8.03



You are what you read

Just call me M+M......for Magazine Maven. I subscribe to a plethora of magazines.

read cover to cover:

Columbis Journalism Review
Editor & Publisher
The Atlantic Monthly
The Economist
The New Yorker
Washingtonian


I subscribe, flip through, and, more often than not, save:

American Photo
Black & White Magazine
Book
Health
Newsweek
Photo Insider
Photo Life
Photographer's Forum
Reason
Science
Seed
Self
Shape
The Key
The Writer
Time
U.S. News & World Report
Vanity Fair
Vogue
Writer's Digest
Zoetrope


I'm single-handedly responsible for destroying a forest! The fact that most of these publications are available online has not been lost to me. But I can't imagine not having my mailbox stuffed with these goodies.

What do you subscribe to? Or do you now access everything online?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home